Labels

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Transformation

Ola readers, this is going to be a very short post. I just wish to inform all my followers and readers that I have decided to shift to Wordpress from Blogspot. I have started my blog there, with the same name. It is atimerncans.wordpress.com. So this one here is not going to see any new posts from me. I hope you guys to visit me there as you did here.

I had over 1700 page views here, and that is something I am really going to miss. My writing and my posts will continue with the same enthusiasm and passion there as well. I hope to see you guys visit my new blog on Wordpress like you did here. Please do stop by, that one is empty right now, but I am soon going to fill that up with posts too.


The reason why I shifted over is I hear that Wordpress has better functions/ features. I am going to miss this one, but I am sure, I will have readers there as well. .I also hear that Wordpress is a more happening 'blogsphere' that Blogspot, so lets see. I hope this move turns out to be a wise one...

Goodbye, Alpha over and out.

PS. I have copied my latest post to my new blog to ease recognition. The ones that follow will be new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome as they lead to betterment, but please keep them presentable, as other people read 'em too