Labels

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Family Guy

Hey Guys,

Long time, no see. Sorry for that. Have been rather busy lately with work, or should I say, with laziness. Anyway, today I made up my mind that a post goes up at any cost. So here is the latest thing on my mind, Family Guy.

I have been watching an American comedy (animated) for quite some time now, Family Guy, don't know if you guys have heard about it, but it is good. I mean I have seen several others as well, viz. FRIENDS, How I Met Your Mother, Seinfeld, Simpsons, American Dad, and some others too I guess. Out of all these, my favorite is obviously Friends and HIMYM, but Family Guy is one series which is good when you have 21 minutes to pass and don't wanna get stuck like I do. I start watching a program and episode after episode just flies by, so family guy is the squeeze in types.

The main point why I finally decided to put it up here even after watching for over a year, is because I recently saw this AWESOME episode. They did a Star Wars spoof. It was a one hour episode, and they worked on Star Wars episode 5. And if I may, It was so AWESOME that I have been thinking about it for over a week now. They have made all the tiny mistakes in the great movie so important. Like always they have highlighted the mistakes and spoofs and they have actually made it quite funny. This was the first time in the last 7 seasons (yes, I have seen 7 seasons) that I actually paused the show and laughed.

All I can say is guys please watch it if you get a chance. It is a part of season 8. I don't wanna give out details as they would be like spoilers. but you have to watch it. After the huge success of this episode, they made another spoof of Star Wars, more like a spoof of their own episode of Star Wars like the 7th maybe. That is a part of 9th season, but the 8th one is much better.

So to all the guys who watch Family Guy or any other show in the genre, Simpsons, American Dad, please do watch the Star Wars Episode.

Have fun and take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome as they lead to betterment, but please keep them presentable, as other people read 'em too